PDF Eliciting Sounds : Techniques and Strategies for Clinicians Download
- Format: Spiral bound | 192 pages
- Dimensions: 160 x 215 x 14mm | 240g
- Publication date: 14 Mar 2007
- Publisher: Cengage Learning, Inc
- Imprint: Singular Publishing Group Inc.
- Publication City/Country: Albany, United States
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: 2nd edition
- Illustrations note: Illustrations
- ISBN10: 1401897258
- ISBN13: 9781401897253
- Bestsellers rank: 59,501
The second edition of Eliciting Sounds: Techniques and Strategies for Clinicians is a quick, easy-to-use compendium of techniques for immediately evoking any phoneme targeted for remediation. This new edition of our classic resource continues to provide the most clinically relevant information in a compact, accessible format. No clinical speech-language pathologist should ever be without Eliciting Sounds.