PDF Oxford Handbook of Neurology Download
- Format: Paperback | 656 pages
- Dimensions: 107 x 181 x 24mm | 336g
- Publication date: 16 Dec 2014
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication City/Country: Oxford, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition: Revised
- Edition Statement: 2nd Revised edition
- Illustrations note: 111 black and white line drawings and 45 black and white halftones
- ISBN10: 0199601178
- ISBN13: 9780199601172
- Bestsellers rank: 129,606
Fully updated for this second edition, the Oxford Handbook of Neurology is the definitive guide for all those working in neurology and neurosurgery. This practical and concise quick-reference resource includes a wealth of information and invaluable clinical guidance to ensure all readers stay up-to-date in this fast-moving specialty.
Now including brand new chapters on neurological emergencies and neurology within other medical specialties, this handbook includes the most cutting-edge management and treatment options, drugs, and neurosurgical techniques. Covering the entire breadth of neurology with additional sections on neuroanatomy, neurosurgery, neuroradiology and neurophysiology, it includes common presentations and disorders as well as information on neurological assessment. Packed full of illustrations to ensure
ease-of reference, and valuable clinical advice from experts in the field, the reader can be sure they will always have all the information they need at their fingertips.