PDF Owning Your Own Shadow Download
- Format: Paperback | 128 pages
- Dimensions: 141 x 195 x 8mm | 102g
- Publication date: 13 Sep 2011
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Imprint: HarperOne
- Publication City/Country: New York, United States
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: Reprint
- ISBN10: 0062507540
- ISBN13: 9780062507549
- Bestsellers rank: 2,284
Understand the dark side of your psyche--a Jungian approach to transformative self-acceptance.
We all have shadows--the unlit part of our ego that is hidden and never goes away, but merely--and often painfully--turns up in unexpected places. This powerful work from the acclaimed Jungian analyst and bestselling author of Inner Work and We explores our need to "own" our own shadow: learn what it is, how it originates, and how it impacts our daily lives. It is only when we accept and honor the shadow within us that we can channel its energy in a positive way and find balance.